1 Day (9hrs)
$100.00 (Nett Fee)
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant is one of the core units in all process sectors of the Process Industry.
On completion of this unit, learners will have the knowledge and application skills to carry out hazard identification and risk assessment, comply with the safety and health management system, co-ordinate a permit-to-work system, and carry out safety inspections and investigations.
Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 2
Workers, Foremen, Supervisors, Technicians, Engineers, and Managers related to / in the process industry.
Participants will learn:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act
- Identify and prevent fire and explosion hazards at workplace
- Comply safe work practices and control measures for material handling
- Comply safety work practices and control measures for mechanical and electrical works
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working on Specialized Operations
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working at heights
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working in a confined space
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Funding code: TGS-2013500716
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.